BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Beloved Hometown ---> TAIPING ♥

LEE BOON CHAI - GROUP 4 (12028841)

 TAIPING, my hometown is a small town in the Perak State. It has a name which call 'Raintown'. It is because the 'Raintown' almost rain everyday. To know more about the history and background, just CLICK it. =)

There is a lot of cheap and delicious of foods in Taiping. Other than Penang, Taiping is also the 'Arimento Paraiso' ( Food Paradise). Today, I'm going to introduce the reader which is you a seafood restaurant. During the holiday, the restaurant MUST BE crowded. The people don't know where are they come from? You might think that: Are they just released from the Jail? xD

Before I introduce the restaurant, I would like to introduce yours an awesome place in Taiping. Wait, is not Taiping, should be our country ---> MALAYSIA! =) The place is Lake Garden, with more than hundred years reason.

Wow! Such an awesome place right? Haha.. xD

Alright, go back to the main point. I would like to introduce your a seafood restaurant which is located at Kuala Sepetang. Kuala Sepetang is a small Fish Village. The environment there is fantastic. People don't even have to close the door of their house during the day. Wish to know more? Just go to Kuala Sepetang in Taiping then! 

The seafood restaurant is call Kedai Makanan Tepi Sungai. Yea. Tepi Sungai, it is beside the sea, and above the sea! Oh My God. sounds crazy right? Huhu... ;) 


 


 Yeah! This is the seafood restaurant which I mentioned just now! Kedai Makanan Tepi Sungai! =) 

I had introduced the restaurant, of course is the time to introduce the landscape from the restaurant! 


sunset ♥

Are you hungry? Yes? No? I will let you hungry right now! hehe.. ;) 


Fleshy, Succulent 'kerang' which came become the drinks~ Yum! ^^

 

Deep Fried Baby Octopus~ despite it's deep fried, it's still very juicy~ ^^

 

the vegetable. just simply fried but is nice 

 

curry fish head. the curry is so curry. nice! 

 

CRAB! you must try this. it's fried crab 'kam hiong' 

 

what is this? Steam Mantis Shrimp (Lai Liu Har)
huge and sturdy, yet tender and succulent & the price is 'nice' too.
another food must order 


finish the food. must have a great beverage! 

 

here! this is one of the popular beverage in the seafood restaurant. 
Sour Plum Juice, appetizing~ (= 

Do you hungry now? Indeed I am hungry cause of my own post. Lol. I my opinion, you must go to this restaurant before your life is end. Else you might regret. Other than this seafood restaurant, Taiping also has a lot of nice and delicious foods. Bear in mind, they are CHEAP & NICE! Want to gain weight? Just heading to Taiping. Want to lost weight? Just heading to Taiping too! wakaka! xD 

Last but not least, where is the location again? Well, it is located at Kuala Sepetang, Taiping, Perak. =) 

I ♥ my hometown ---> Taiping ♥
 


0 comments: